[Nfb-krafters-korner] Refresher Rose Class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Apr 28 13:50:24 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot.  Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 6:48 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Refresher Rose Class

Henry and Crochet People,

REFRESHER CLASS CHAT Wednesday, May 6 at 8 PM Eastern Time. Rose Class. The Rose pattern will be explained to refresh everyone and slowly go into the instructions to make this Rose Pattern for yourself or to send to convention.

If you are a beginner crochet person and know the following stitches come on to the chat and I will help you understand this easy pattern. Below is what you need and pattern will be sent out in an easy format before chat for you to practice and bring your questions on Wednesday if you do not quite understand it. I will send out reminders this weekend and call in number.

Supplies; Any size hook you are comfortable with. Scissors, Small ball of yarn and Tapesty needle

Stitches you should be comfortable with: Chain, Single Crochet, Double Crochet and Slip stitch

Terry K