[Nfb-krafters-korner] Returning to KK

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:34:00 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing fantastically. I hope most of the members
haven't forgotten me, but I had to take a break from things to deal
with some personal and familial issues. I haven't been doing any
crafting in the period since I left and I miss it, and this list
terribly. Now that summer is approaching, I have a bit more time (and
resources) to get back at it. I can't wait to catch up with all of you
and see what KK has been doing. :)

For new members, my name is Minh and I am a college student from
Massachusetts. I have a guide dog named Viva and I like to craft stuff
for her as well as loom knit, kumihimo, macrame and I'm going to try
and get into leather crafting this summer.

Minh

--
Minh Ha
Boston College | Lynch School of Education '16
minh.ha927 at gmail.com

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence