[Nfb-krafters-korner] Returning to KK

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:01:59 UTC 2015

Hi Minh,

Of course I remember you! warm welcome back.

We have been quite busy this year. There are a number of email classes that
are every month such as the knitting a dishcloth class. there is also a
beginner knitting class where squares are knitted to learn various stitches.
Lindy has origami classes via email as well. I have also been teaching a
class every month on different crafts. I have taught macramé, crochet, and
loom knitting. This Monday I will be hosting a chat on flower arranging.
Hope to see you there or in a class soon.

Cathy F