[Nfb-krafters-korner] The doggies and Black cat is coming

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 03:40:31 UTC 2015

I have put in the class proposals for the pony bead Lab class- September 15
Please let me know if there will be interest enough to run this class in the
afternoon and evening?

September 22 come out and do this spooky Black Cat with me!  I did this one
at 8 PM and let me know if any interest to do this in the afternoon.

In October I will be doing 3 classes in a row so you will have 3 Halloween
pony bead things like Glow in the dark ghost, Jack O Lantern and a black
spider that you can pose his legs.

Keep waiting for these classes to hit our website.

Joyce