[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for one more please!

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 2 13:41:42 UTC 2015

LOL Well, Joyce, I was there signing up for the other knit and crochet and
figured I may as well. I've learned so much from KK the last few years and
in getting ready for this class.

Another plus from loom knitting is how quickly gifts can be made for family
and friends. A beautiful scarf can be made on a long loom in the time it
takes to watch a football game. I've made baby accessories on both the
needles and loom - baby items - hats, booties, toys - work up incredibly
fast on the loom in comparison. Even if you are not into decorations, the
gift possibilities for loom knitting are unlimited!

Karen