[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce question

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 22:24:22 UTC 2015

That is exactly how it is done.  I put it on the fabric and then run it thru
the cutting die.

Then all you need to do is iron the shapes[pumpkin] on to what you want
to.[table runner, placemats, quilt, baby clothes or bibs, etc..

If you plan on washing the item a lot and want to make it last, I would
advise running a stitch by machine or by hand thru all the layers about 1/4"
from the outer edge.

Folks who do applique avoid putting the fusing right to the edge as they
want to turn it under around the outside of the edge and sew it in place by
hand.

Joyce
Joyce