[Nfb-krafters-korner] Annette a question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 6 15:16:32 UTC 2015

Annette,

I enjoyed reading your posts about the lady who made shadow boxes, and I
have done a few of these along the way. My question, could you share a
contact of this person with me offline? I would like to ask her where she is
purchasing her figures for her scenes, like the little girl praying. I have
difficult get these figures and wanted to know if she has a place or makes
them herself. I list my email address below, please feel free to pass it
along or contact me if you might have an answer. Thanks.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com