[Nfb-krafters-korner] Annette a question

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 6 20:12:20 UTC 2015

Terry K,

My friend is one of these people who gathers as she goes.  Some might say
that she is a hoarder.  She is sighted, and shopping with her is crazy.  She
will spot something way up high on a shelf that she just has to have because
she might be able to use it for...  There is no rhyme or reason to where and
how she collects these things.  And, she is terrible at returning phone
calls or responding to e-mail.

I would not put it passed her to have used a figurine from some other statue
or display that had broken.

Annette