[Nfb-krafters-korner] To Jake

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:11:16 UTC 2015

Good Morning all of my doggie friends;
I am a lucky dog in that I don't have to take any pills except for my heart
worm pill,and that tastes pretty good to me. And oh yeah,my fish oil pill
that keeps my coat nice and shiny,Dad coats that one in a little bit of
peanut butter,and I gulp it right down.
On Saturday I got to go to a picnic for the blind group that Mom and Dad
belong to,I saw my poodle friend,he is not a guide dog,and my best girl
friend destiny,she is a guide,and a twin to me. We all couldn't play since
we were all on duty,(Bummer,sad face.)
We did manage to sneak a sample or two that dropped on the ground,even
though Dad told me to leave it,Hey,it's a picnic,right?
Yesterday my Aunts Laurie and Lynn came to take Dad and Mom food shopping,I
managed to get out the door and greet them. I couldn't go with them though
because there was no room in the car for me. (Bummer,sad face.)
I told Aunt Laurie to get a van and not that matchbox car of hers.
Maybe next weekend I'll get to play with my Cousin Auburn,whoopie,we'll have
fun,fun,fun.
Okay,gotta go for now,Dad said that I've talked enough.
Have a great day,and love you all.
Sophie