[Nfb-krafters-korner] To Jake

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:09:26 UTC 2015

Humph....... The only place I get to go is Dr. Gina's. Some times I get to stay a few days when Mommy & Daddy go to see Grandma Linda. I did get to go to Grammy's a few times to play with my cousin Bandit. He is waaaaaaaay too barky for me. I got him back one time when I cold nosed his rear! He gave me a mean look. Hehehe

How can I get in on this "guide" business? Sounds like fun if you get to go places.

Ranger
The puggle who likes to snuggle

Courtney F. smith
662.279.1301