[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for easy crochet baby blanket patterns

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Thu Aug 13 01:13:41 UTC 2015

"i am making two blankits for the same family because one toddler is less than zear who they are adopting, the other girl is expected in December.  My neece is going to be busy.  Anyway, they are different collors, so I wanted the patterns to be different.  I tried the shell stitch, but I can't seem to make it look like some I did last year.  So I am looking for other ideas of easy patterns.  Does anyone have a favorite pattern?  Thanks.