[Nfb-krafters-korner] The Santa pony bead kits

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 04:09:58 UTC 2015

I want to thank everyone for ordering the Pony Bead Santa Kits and I just
want to let you all know that they went to the Post Office Wednesday.

Linda yours will go on Thursday.

So be watching for these bubble envelopes to arrive and let me know when yu
get them.

I will be taking orders for the Lab - yellow, black, chocolate

1 kit $5, 2 kits $9 or 3 kits $12   You can have any choice of colors with
the above.  Shipping needs to be added 1 to 3 Kits add $2.50  for Shipping &
4 to 6 Kits add $3

I am hoping to have    the brown silk cord in by the end of August.

Halloween black cat kits with Green eyes or glow in the dark eyes [please
let me know which eyes you want]$5 for one, $9 for 2 , $12 for 3 Kits.
Plus  Shipping$2.50  1 to 3 Kits  & 4 to 6 Kits add $3.

Please  since September Classes are in the middle of the month, you need to
place orders for these kits by September 1.  Payment can be done thru PayPal
using:
Blindhands at AOL.com
Or mail a check inso I get it in time to mail your kits out to you.

Joyce Kane
465 Highland Avenue
Stratford, CT  06614

Joyce

I will have 3 Halloween classes in October   These kits will be be A ghost
that is white and has some glow in the dark beads. A black spider with a
cheneele stem to use on his legs and a Jack O Lantern

You can order a set of one each [3 Kits $12 plus $2.50 shipping or any
combination 1 Kit $5, 2 Kits $9
3 Kits $12 plus $2.50 shipping  or 4 to 6 kits $3 shipping.

Key rings are and additional $.75 each.

Joyce