[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for easy crochet baby blanket patterns

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Fri Aug 14 23:30:02 UTC 2015

ok, this is what I've started, so I have a question or two.  I started, of course with my chains, then a row of single crochets, and then a row of double crochets.  I normally don't have this problem, but it seems that no mater what guage needle I use, or how tight or loose my stitches, the middle loops of the double crochet stitches seems to sag.  I don't know if I'm doing something differently, or maybe temporarily getting burned out.  My titches are usually even.This also happens when I start whti dc's instead of starting with sc's.  Hope I'm making since.