[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need help please

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:06:17 UTC 2015

Joyce, I was finally able to post on Facebook last night and posted my pictures. I did notice however the last class posted was like back in May? I’ll double check it tho.
I can do the Facebook page since I’m on Facebook a lot anyway. I don’t know enough about Twitter, but I guess I can learn, lol.

Barb