[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need help please

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 17:28:43 UTC 2015

I do not know much about Facebook and we do have a Facebook whatever you
call it.

I am looking for help with Facebook.

Barb just mentioned she tried posting pictures to our Facebook and could not
get it to work.  Barb has posted pictures in the past and besides what Cathy
posts to the blog, it also goes to our Facebook and I believe our Twitter
account.

I could use help on both Twitter and Facebook.  Anyone interested in doing
some posting or chat up on those 2 place s more about Krafters Korner?

Even if folks will stop by and brag a little about the class they just took
at Krafters Korner and add the www.KraftersKorner.org  in your message.

We need help getting the word out.

Joyce