[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT NFB Cook Book.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Aug 18 16:05:17 UTC 2015

The recipe book you are looking for is available in Independence
Market on the NFB website.  I did not get the link to get you right to
the book but it is under books and miscellaneous.  Let me know if you
have problems and I will provide the link.

On 8/18/15, Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via Nfb-krafters-korner