[Nfb-krafters-korner] phone conference

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 23:20:17 UTC 2015

Yours truly will be interviewed on a phone conference August 25, at 3
eastern time. I am supposed to speak about my business, Butterfly Knitting.
Spread the good word around.

To participate, in Bob's chat, please call 712-432-3645.  When you hear the
man's voice after the computer voice, press 1 for the main menu, 1 for the
rooms menu, and 6 for my conference room.  After you hear the greeting, it
will ask for your name.  You don't have to say it.  Hit pound and you will
be in the conference.

Becky Frankeberger

Butterfly Knitting

-           Ponchos