[Nfb-krafters-korner] Another greatclass

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 21 14:17:48 UTC 2015

Another great class last night, hosted by Joyce, Plastic Canvas Santa. So
cute and easy. I did write my own notes, cause I can not remember details
from last night, so there! This is a really cute craft that Joyce is
teaching, and you all are missing out if you did not sign up. The Christmas
in August classes I have been taking this year are really outdoing the ones
in the past. Could be the types of different crafts or the new teachers, but
you all need to sign up and do not miss the classes you are getting for you
membership. What bargain. I have made wonderful Flat Christmas trees, with
others sharing to make napkins for the table, Angels and More Angels,
Krackers, and Here Comes Santa and throw in a wonderful Advent Wtreath.
Thanks to all the teachers who are sharing their gifts, bless you all.

Terry K