[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT, braille board game and card game kits

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Mon Aug 24 21:15:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I know that I don't post often, but I am sending this information I received
via email today for anyone who would like more information from the website.

Paulette

Do you want to play new, interesting board games? These kits make it happen

Our website provides accessibility kits which add transparent braille
overlays to

over 50 different games so you can play with your blind and sighted friends.
You

buy the kit from us, buy the game elsewhere, put them together and you have
a new

accessible game. Descriptions of the games can be found on our website
store.64ozgames.com

or on our podcast http://www.64ouncegames.com/blog/podcast_ygtgyhotg/. No
matter

your taste, we're sure to have a game you would enjoy.

Contact: You can contact me for questions or recommendations on Twitter
@64OzGames,

via E-mail at Richard at 64ouncegames.com or just visit our website
Store.64ozgames.com