[Nfb-krafters-korner] Charter Members vs. Founding Members

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 17:51:59 UTC 2015

Maybe the wording would be better stated if you entitled it "Founding
Members?"

Most times I have been involved with a "Charter Member" status there are
perks or advantages to those Charter Members for having taken the risk of
committing to or investing in a new unknown entity.

Founding Members would the people who did just that.  The members who sat
down and started the organization.

Maybe that is the terminology that we should be looking at her?

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@