[Nfb-krafters-korner] Charter Members vs. Founding Members

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Aug 25 17:59:20 UTC 2015

Good one, Dixie!

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dixie via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:52 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Dixie
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Charter Members vs. Founding Members

Maybe the wording would be better stated if you entitled it "Founding Members?"

Most times I have been involved with a "Charter Member" status there are perks or advantages to those Charter Members for having taken the risk of committing to or investing in a new unknown entity.

Founding Members would the people who did just that.  The members who sat down and started the organization.

Maybe that is the terminology that we should be looking at her?

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@