[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who has read the book?

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 30 14:11:31 UTC 2015

Kathy,
Thanks for this info. I must confess, I am not good with all this accessible
things. I have only the basic Victor reader and I do not believe I have a
5th generation. I only use it to download my library books to that little
card and thumbdrives. I have not gone forward to do anything else, and not
done anything about files for audio books. So, not sure I have correct
reader and not sure where to go on this. Once I read the disk on how to do
this it will be January, nothing is simple.
Terry K