[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who has read the book?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 23:38:20 UTC 2015

Hi Terry,

I did not wish to pay for an audible account so I cannot listen to the book
on my VR stream either. I was able to get it to play on my Mac but I have no
control of stopping, rewinding and fast-forwarding and the like, so I must
always start at the beginning of the book again. Very frustrating and so I
have not gotten to far along on it.
Joyce has asked me to read and discuss one of the chapters on a Monday night
chat and I sure hope it is towards the beginning of the book!

I have tried to play the file on my windows computer but it simply will not
play.

I really don't know what to suggest to you. maybe someone else will come up
with a thought.
Cathy F