[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: Paint By Numbers Shawl, more details

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:36:13 UTC 2015

I have made this shawl and I’m telling you it is beautiful!!! Once completed it resembles butterfly wings. The blocking will help to shape so that it is worm more like a cardigan.
Yes it does take some time, but it’s not hard and so well worth the effort.
I’m so looking forward to this class. I will be using my 66 peg cinDwood round loom, not sure on the yarn yet, the first one I made was acrylic so I plan to use either wool or a wool blend this time.
Barb