[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: Paint By Numbers Shawl, more details

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 00:07:26 UTC 2015

Hi Maria,

How have you been doing. I haven't seen you on list in a while.

This will be an email class. the yarn that is needed is either a worsted or
bulky weight yarn.so it is thicker than your 8 ply more like your aran yarn
though from my research there is no actual equivalent to our worsted weight.
So our bulky weight would be even thicker than your aran weight, whatever
that yarn might be called in Ausie land.

Hope this helps.

Also you want a wool blend yarn that has a long color variation. For example
you have yarn with four different colors running through it. each color
might run for twelve inches before switching to another color.

By the way, you can get a cindwood oval loom  with at least 60 pegs that
will work great. It comes in either a 1/2 inch or and 3/4 inch gauge. I do
remember that Cindy was willing to ship over-seas.

Here is the link for the particular loom I am using.

http://premiumknittinglooms.com/product/36-inch-ovalpanel-afghan-loom-custom
-order/

Cathy F