[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who has read the book?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 00:48:40 UTC 2015

Have you contacted Audible.com?  They have a support line 24 hrs/7 days a
week.  If you purchased the book from their website I don't know why they
won't give you the release to play it on your Victor Reader.

You need to plug your Victor Reader into the computer with your USB wire
download Audible Manager and thru Audible Manager you access your account.
You set up a user name and password or I think you can go thru an Amazon
account. [Amazon partnered or bought Audible[  Go to Amazon and see if they
have the book,  They have to give you the unlock thingy so it will play on
your Victor Reader.

Let me check

Joyce