[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who has read the book?

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sun Aug 30 23:51:47 UTC 2015

Hi,
I use audible & it is accessable with speech. If you do not want to pay for
audible subscription of either 1 or 2 credits, you would pay the amount for
each individual book.  You need to download the audible manager software for
either pc or mac to computer. You then need to download the humanware stream
for either one. Connect stream & active it. You can then download audible
books to the stream & it will play them. I have not read this book yet.
Debbie