[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello krafters

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sat Dec 12 12:56:04 UTC 2015

Hi Megan, and a warm welcome to this great group.
So glad you found us. I am Lindy from Cape Town, South Africa.
I love a lot of different crafts but my favourites at present are knitting
and origami.
Feel free to ask questions and I am sure you will find lots to do and learn
here.
Lindy
To list your business or personal ad for free or find what you need, visit
http://bizviznet.com
a business and classifieds site for blind and visually impaired users
worldwide