[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello krafters

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:35:43 UTC 2015

Welcome Megan!

I lost my sight 11 years ago. I found this group about 4 years after I had
gone blind. Through this group I was able to get back up and going with my
crafting.  I have taken classes through Krafter's Korner in knitting,
Origami,  crochet, loom knitting, safety pin beading, macramé, basket
weaving, clay, Kumihimo, beading, as well as others.

What kinds of crafts have you done in the past?  What crafts are you
interested in learning?

I hope that you will find something that interests you here.

Again, welcome to the group!

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@