[Nfb-krafters-korner] Well plans don't work...

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 04:24:27 UTC 2015

The hospital is the worst place to be a diabetic.  We had to fight with them
all the time that you are supposed to test BEFORE your meal and dose
according to that. They would constantly come in 30 to 40 minutes AFTER he
ate and give him meal dose insulin so it would drop because they gave him
too much. Arrrggg! I totally feel your pain Joyce.

My mother's surgery in March, they took her off all of her meds the day
before. Then early the next morning they call me and tell me they are moving
her to the heart floor because her heart is out of rhythm. I said, haven't
you given her her heart medication. No. Well, duh! I really wonder why her
heart is acting up.

Sooooo, feeling your pain Joyce. Try to forget about those doctors and enjoy
the holidays.

Cindy S.