[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook: was rug yarn

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 22:23:39 UTC 2015

when I am looking for something specific to loom knit, I do a Google search
for a pattern. I may look at 5 or more different patterns before I find
what I'm looking. If I don't find what I'm looking for, I may take an idea
from each pattern & create a pattern for exactly what I want. This is how I
came up with the directions for the fingerless mitsts that was my gift
giving go-to this year. I've knit several items using this method & have a
few more in mind for when I find the time.

Courtney