[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook: was rug yarn

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 23:57:57 UTC 2015

That is what we try to do here.  Get your creative juices flowing and come
up with what you want to create.

My Mom doesn't seem to be able to do that.  She follows a pattern well and
she can mix match colors of fabrics, but she can not make up or describe
things in her mind.  So when I start asking her for her opinion on if I use
these square blocks and I wat to make it look like a pinwheel around it and
then ask her what do you think I should use for a border?  I lose her.

I am building this inside my mind and have a mind's eye view of it.

Joyce