[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for YOU!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 22:19:04 UTC 2015

I am looking for a few good members that are willing to stand up and be
counted in!  We are looking for more teachers to teach!  There is no  excuse
now as we have email classes for those who live in different time zones  and
we have telephone classes and willing to book more on the weekends, during
the days and of course in the evenings.

So far this year as of the end of February we will have 14 classes.   That
is a great beginning.  We need more classes for March, April,  etc.  We need
to fill the month of August up with Christmas projects and I  need those
class proposals in by Jun 1st for the first 2 weeks of August classes  and by
June 15 for the last 2 weeks of August.

Remember we need at least 6 weeks before the class begins to receive an
email class proposal and between 6 &5 weeks for a telephone class  proposal.
You need to book and get dates through _Blindhands at aol.comn_
(mailto:Blindhands at aol.comn)  before you submit a  class proposal.

So start thinking ahead.

I love these monthly type of cclasses that our teachers have come up  with.

Think ahead.  Cathy has booked a her classes in for March and April
already.

While you are off to the craft store or Joann's check out some of the kits
they have that might interest you and others and give it a try.

We really need more jewelry classes.  They always are so  popular.

We need your help to make Krafters Korner the best place to learn from
blind crafters.  We also have some ideas about rewarding some of our  teachers.
 More about that soon...

Joyce