[Nfb-krafters-korner] Spinning Class

Sydney (Nicoletta) Freedman cantrixcaeca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:32:02 UTC 2015

Greetings!

I am new to the list, haven't introduced myself properly, and am in
the midst of things. However, I just saw this e-mail and was wondering
if anyone would be interested in a class on how to spin yarn with a
supported spindle. I would be happy to teach one. E-mail may be better
than over the phone, but I could do either.

Sydney

On 02/02/2015, Joyce Kane via Nfb-krafters-korner