[Nfb-krafters-korner] cotton yarn

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:32:40 UTC 2015

For the lamb, I would suggest any solid natural colors that you would think
of for a lamb, white, ecru, tan, beige, brown or black.  For the feather and
fan, whatever you like.  I like a variegated for this one, but, there is no
color recommendations for this, whatever you like is what you should use.

As for brands, I haven't experimented with many brands of cotton.  I usually
purchase the Peaches n Cream, or Sugar N Cream cones  of cotton.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@