[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knit Cowl Class

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 14:55:43 UTC 2015

Barb and All,

After a start over, I've got 28 inches on the knit and think the length was
suggested from between 28 and 31. Is it better to go shorter or longer? I'm
inclined to knit a bit more. This is the first cowl so not sure.

I know how to bind off with the crochet hook but I'm a little concerned
about how to work the stitches off the anchor yarn. Has anyone tried it yet?
BTW, about the anchor yarn, you may want to tie a knot in the ends if you
haven't. Don't ask me how I know this.

Karen