[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knit Cowl Class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Feb 13 15:53:30 UTC 2015

Great job, Karen!  Not sure my total, but last time I measured, It was about 20 inches.

Barb, Don't forget us, next Thursday night!  We need to learn how to finish the project.
No more, sleeping in class!  I thought students got caught doing that, not the teacher!

Mine is real pretty, a multi purple and gray.

Terry