[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knit Cowl Class

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Feb 13 16:00:23 UTC 2015

Well, now I don't feel so bad.  I have an exchange student and we were
doing homework so I could not attend the class.  I was so
disappointed.  I am not ready to take it off, but I wanted to learn.

On 2/13/15, Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via Nfb-krafters-korner

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053