[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello all, question

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 05:45:38 UTC 2015

Greetings!
I hope everyone has had a good year so far, in spite of the unbelievable
weather in some places.
I have been thinking since last December about the email class I taught last
year where I sent the pattern for the origami bell.  I have tried to keep up
with private mail and some list mail with subjects I'm interested in, but I
never did find out if anyone managed to complete the bell from the final
version of the pattern, although some people said it sounded a lot easier
after I updated it.
I was just curious.
Just a note from anyone to find out how successful the class was.

I have made another pair of those baby shoes, but even though I that class,
I've been kind of disappointed how the shoes turned out using crocheting
instead of knitting.
It takes longer than I wanted and expected to spend on it, but the
recipients liked them. I guess that's all that counts.

I confess I haven't read more than a handful of krafters mail since new
year.  I hopw the year has taken off for those who have the time to do the
projects.

I have a question. The think that slows me down on yarn and needle work is
not the lack of vision, but the darn'd arthritis in my fingers.  Does anyone
else deal with this?
Well, I always take on more than I can do as I have many interests.
One of the nurse's aids in the nursing home is named Patience, which I
always laughed at when she came into the room, as it remindes me that I need
more patience in my life.
Now I need a friend named Organization and, and to get hold of my old friend
Discipline, and to avoid my old friend Procrastination.

One reason I stay with this group is that the krafters are always friendly.
It is a fun list to get involved in.
Good job everybody.

Take care.
--le