[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello all, question

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:04:54 UTC 2015

Le,

Some of the compression cloves that are fingerless work.  Since your still
in the home, I'm not sure if you would have access to moist heat. Both my
chiropractor and the pain institute recommend the heating pads you can buy
at the drug store or Walmart that have beads in them that you place in the
microwave to heat up. These work exceptionally well.

Cindy S.