[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: an "it could only happen to a blindperson story.

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 14:35:47 UTC 2015

Cathy, does it contain colloidal oatmeal? One time while at the vet with my
Golden, I was telling the vet about the products I was buying for the pup.
When I got to how wonderful the colloidal oatmeal shampoo was for the pup's
coat, he asked, "Are you using it?" I said, "What?" He said, "You could."
LOL It's true it is an ingredient in a lot of Aveeno and other "people"
products.

Karen