[Nfb-krafters-korner] Is anybody there?

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 05:55:02 UTC 2015

Deb,

Your message came through. I'm buried under the snow with you, and listening
to that rain kept me up most of the night. We had a boy come by and shovel
out the drive for us so we can go out again. These temps have been
ridiculous and even the "indoor" cats have cabin fever.

Stay warm.

Your friend across the river,

Cindy S.