[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Cotton-Ease Yarn

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Feb 23 18:47:02 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathy [mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:19 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Cotton-Ease Yarn

Hello all,

Cathy here with the results of another information gathering session. I thought I'd research the cotton blend yarn that Joyce mentioned in her post by Lion Brand, and so I did and am sharing my findings with all of you as usual.

Enjoy.

Cotton-Ease Yarn

Article # 830

Discover this customer favorite for yourself! Cotton-Ease is a versatile, soft cotton-blend, worsted-weight yarn. Combining the absorbency of cotton with

the lightweight of acrylic, it is ideal for making year-round garments and accessories for the entire family.

 Weight Category: 4 -

Worsted Weight: Afghan, Aran Yarn

3.50 oz./100 g (207 yd/188 m)

50% Cotton, 50% Acrylic

Gauge:

Knit: 17 stitches x 24 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) on size 8 (5 mm) needles

Crochet: 16 sc + 17 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) with size G-6 (4 mm) hook

Product Care Instructions: Machine wash. Initial water temperature should not exceed 40C or 105F. No bleach product may be used. A machine dryer may be

regularly used at the hottest available temperature setting. Item may not be smoothed or finished with an iron.

Available in 19 Colors

Almond

Article: #830-099   UPC: 023032830995

Cream