[Nfb-krafters-korner] Get over to our website and

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 21:43:43 UTC 2015

check it out!  January classes are posted for sign up and deadline  dates
will be here fast for sign up.  So don't delay get right over  to:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and sign up today.

We will be having 2 Origami classes, both are email classes and the
Valentine Origami Heart will be cut off today or Jan. 2.

We have an email Beginner Knitting class, an email Macramae Draw String
Bag, a Log Cabin Quilt Pillow, a knitted dish cloth class   So do not  wait
get over there and sign up.

Some of these classes have been posted  since November and available  for
sign up.

Joyce