[Nfb-krafters-korner] How do we grow?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 22:40:29 UTC 2015

It is interesting on how we get a sprinkling of folks finding us.  How  do
these few folks find us?  How do they find our Facebook, how do they  find
our blog? How do they find our website?  How do they find us?   How do they
find me?

I know that Baltimore, Mrs. Mauer gives out my info to folks who call
Baltimore and ask about crafting.

How else do you think we can get the word out?  Think about it and  please
let me know your thoughts.

How do we reach out to those sitting in their homes, wondering what they
can do and how can they do it, that has trouble getting out.

Come on and help me, get involved and how can we spread the word?

If you are chatting online, in a group or standing in a craft store ofor
fabric store, do you tell people about Krafters Korner?  Start doing that,
please.

I would like more people from any where on this planet to join in with  us.
 I would like us all to network out and show what we have learned  here.
More pictures of projects for the sighted or folks using  magnifiers.  More
verbal descriptions of a picture taken by someone with  sight that you made.
You tell the story why you picked this yarn and how  you learned to tie
that knot and why you made that quilt...These are your  stories and share a
piece of it in your local paper, newsletter or any  where.  Be sure to include
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  so others can
find out what you already know.

Joyce