[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: Organizing and labelling thread and material

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 19:48:43 UTC 2015

Please send your replies to
_aprilbrownshade at gmail.com_ (mailto:aprilbrownshade at gmail.com)

Thank you,
Joyce

____________________________________
 From: aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
To: Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: 1/3/2015  7:09:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Fwd: Organizing and labelling  thread and material

Hello,

I post to several other groups n the NFB, and let go  of this group because
it was so active.  May I please post this  question?

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide  behind.

_aprilbrownshade at gmail.com_ (mailto:aprilbrownshade at gmail.com)

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts