[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: Organizing and labelling thread andmaterial

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sat Jan 3 20:11:36 UTC 2015

Hi,
You can use a talking color id or braille label with abbreviations if whole
word does not fit on end of spool. You could get trays to put spools in; put
all one color in 1 tray & label tray. For the frabic; you could use hanging
folders or some divider that you can put frabic in & label. talking color id
would aolso give you a idea of what color the fabric is. I live by myself &
can see solid colors if I hold the item up to my face. I use the talking
color id everyday. It is not always accurate but it hs help a lot.
Debbie