[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gardening theme and origami

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Wed Jan 7 20:20:55 UTC 2015

Hi Joyce, Valerie and all,
I actually have a seed packet that I can teach! It is part of Accessible
Origami volume 2 which I am revising at the moment.
I'll contact you for a date, Joyce.
I seem to remember doing a class on what I call the bulky box or bowl, which
is a container one can fold from newspaper to fill with seedlings and place
into your garden? I have found the bulky bowl or box quite a difficult model
to do, especially for beginners. There are many other folded boxes that can
be taught and that, when folded from newspaper, will do just as well as the
bulky bowl.
Maybe I can do the seed packet and then an easy box that can be folded from
newspaper to go with the gardening theme?
Lindy