[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gardening theme and origami

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 19:04:54 UTC 2015

Excellent.Maybe Start this in March?

Joyce

In a message dated 1/7/2015 3:21:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stephlin at iafrica.com writes:

Hi  Joyce, Valerie and all,
I actually have a seed packet that I can teach! It  is part of Accessible
Origami volume 2 which I am revising at the  moment.
I'll contact you for a date, Joyce.
I seem to remember doing a  class on what I call the bulky box or bowl,
which
is a container one can  fold from newspaper to fill with seedlings and place
into your garden? I  have found the bulky bowl or box quite a difficult
model
to do, especially  for beginners. There are many other folded boxes that can
be taught and  that, when folded from newspaper, will do just as well as the
bulky  bowl.
Maybe I can do the seed packet and then an easy box that can be  folded from
newspaper to go with the gardening  theme?
Lindy