[Nfb-krafters-korner] quiet list

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 19:13:01 UTC 2015

Hello

Yes, it always seems like after a holiday or special time, the list gets
quiet for a time. Maybe we need to do some of those questions like we did
years before to get the list up and going during this time. Maybe some ideas
of things we did over the holiday, gifts we received or receipes different
things to share, possible little things we have read, that might be of
interest to others. I will start out by asking, Did everyone see the crochet
pattern for the Doggie Pooh Pooh bag to carry or crochet and place around
your waist when you walk your dog? Also read a great idea for glass jar
Epson Salt lanterns for the winter, really fast, quick and easy. Not classes
but cute conversations starters.

Terry KKnox